Here are my CVS bookmarks:
- This is the CVS
CVS manual includes a tutorial that will get you started easily.
- For old time's sake, you can visit the old CVS home
- The CVS book, Open Source
Development With CVS.
- An archive
of the CVS mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A graphical front-end to CVS
- A treatise
- There is also a Windows program called WinCVS which is freely
available. You should be able to find a reference to it on the CVS
- Most Linux distributions include a CVS package.